Sunday 21 January 2007

Welcome to Castle Granis

This blog is meant to facilitate the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I'm running with some people from work. For the last couple of weeks I'd been e-mailing the group with background information about the campaign and with details of the party's assets -- which are getting complicated now that the party is in charge of a castle and 100 or so goblin minions. I've decided to start this blog as an alternative to those e-mails, so that I can post the information as I write it and the players can read it outside of work. I will still e-mail the players whenever I update it with something big or important.

The information in this blog is not meant to be essential reading for the players. It represents what your characters know, and it's stuff I would prepare (or at least ought to prepare) anyway in order to answer your questions during game sessions. But I know that some of you have eagerly devoured the information I sent out and like to send me your plans for the awesome defenses you're going to erect in your castle, so I'm posting stuff here so that you can read it between sessions if you want to.

No comments: